WUIMC offers a full-time analyst internship each summer. Summer Analysts will join a ten-week program featuring weekly teaching sessions on investment strategy, case studies of fund and direct investments, due diligence on prospective investments, and competitive compensation. WUIMC’s internship program is the primary recruiting channel for full-time Investment Analyst opportunities.
- Recently completed Sophomore or Junior year
- Intellectually curious about investing, business models, corporate finance and portfolio construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication, quantitative analysis, and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to operate independently, meet deadlines, take initiative, understand priorities, and consistently deliver exceptional work
- Maturity and integrity to work with confidential/sensitive information
- Experience allocating capital through entrepreneurship, student groups, or paper/personal investment accounts
- Perform qualitative and financial analysis on current and prospective investments
- Participate in due diligence meetings with external investors and business executives
- Prepare financial analysis, investment memos, periodic reports, and exhibits
- Pursue thematic investment research projects
- Audit existing investment valuations, returns, exposures, liquidity, cash flows, and underlying holdings
Applications are not being accepted at this time.