WUIMC offers full-time investment analyst positions. Investment analysts will join a three-year program featuring four weeks of structured training, annual rotations to provide exposure to all asset classes and investment partners, domestic and international travel, and competitive compensation.
- Graduating Senior
- Intellectually curious about investing, business models, corporate finance, and portfolio construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication, quantitative analysis, and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, take initiative, understand priorities, and deliver exceptional work
- Maturity and integrity to work with confidential/sensitive information
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally 25-30% of time
- Experience allocating capital through entrepreneurship, student groups, or paper/personal investment accounts
- Perform qualitative and financial analysis on current and prospective investments
- Participate in due diligence meetings with external investors and business executives
- Prepare financial analysis, investment memos, periodic reports, and exhibits
- Pursue thematic investment research projects
- Audit existing investment valuations, returns, exposures, liquidity, cash flows, and underlying holdings
- Contribute to quarterly WUIMC Board of Directors meetings
Applications are not being accepted at this time.